Finally, sweet support for those looking to take CBD the easy way. cbdMD CBD gummies are made with quality ingredients for superior flavor and texture, along with CBD from hemp plants grown right here in the United States. By manufacturing and preserving the properties of CBD, they can maintain an exact concentration of CBD oil in every piece.
- Combines tropical, strawberry, orange, and raspberry flavors
- THC-Free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab-tested to ensure purity and safety
Not only are these CBD gummies made with premium ingredients, but they also taste great too! With a range of strengths and flavors, we’ve got the perfect choice of delicious premium CBD gummies to satisfy your needs. From a midday snack to the ideal nightcap, these CBD Gummies make the sweetest combo of support and tasty treat.
30 gummies of 10mg, 25mg, and 50mg USA Grade-A premium CBD (Cannabidiol).Broad-spectrum cannabinoid extract containing CBG, CBDV, etc.
Other beneficial molecules, essential oils, terpenes, and amino acids 100% organic, USA-grown/processed, non-GMO, and gluten-free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Organic Fruit, and Vegetable Juice (for color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Organic Sunflower Oil, and Organic Carnauba Wax.
When exposed to high temperatures during the Spring and Summer months. some of our edibles, such as chocolate and gelatin-based gummies, can melt. We can't guarantee that heat-sensitive edibles will arrive in perfect shape, but there are steps you can take to reduce the risk of receiving melted or misshapen edibles.
- Use next day or 2nd Day Shipping to limit the length of transit time.
- Be home for delivery, or if applicable, mail your purchase to your workplace. Choose a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the package so it does not sit outside in the heat.
- If the box feels warm, open it immediately to expose your edibles to cooler indoor air. If the chocolate has softened at all, give it a chance to firm up (or place in the fridge) again before handling further.