Did you know all cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, THC) all share the same precursor? That’s CBG. Sometimes called the “Mother” or “Stem Cell” of cannabinoids, CBG is an exciting cannabinoid with potential benefits.
Grown in the USA and tested for purity, mold, pesticides, heavy metals, and microbial, our craft CBG flower is sweet and delicate, with hints of floral, citrus, red grape and spice. This flower is excellent in rolls, bowls, or vaporizers.
Terpene profile includes:
- a-Bisabolol: Delicately sweet and floral, with hints of citrus and spice.
- Myrcene: Red grape and balsamic, with a hint of spice. Sativa-like levels in our current strain.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon-lime, and sweet. Uplifting.
- Linalool: Lightly floral, some hints of citrus.
- As well as a-Pinene, Terpinolene, Nerolidol, Beta-Pinene, P-Cymene, and Beta-Caryophyllene.
Over 10+ Terpenes
Disclaimer: This is not Marijuana and contains less than 0.3% THC.