Kush Hemp is a staple in genetics, making up the backbone of many West Coast cannabis varieties. Its grassy pine characters fit alongside hints of citrus and woodsy undertones, all characteristic of classic Kush profiles. The high CBD content and dynamic terpene profile is all about relaxation and returning to a comfortable “normal.”
Grown in the USA and tested for purity, mold, pesticides, heavy metals, and microbial, our craft CBD flower is sweet and delicate, with hints of floral, citrus, red grape, earthy undertones, and a musky finish. This flower is excellent in rolls, bowls, or vaporizers.
Terpene profile includes:
- a-Bisabolol: Delicately sweet and floral, with hints of citrus and spice.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Woodsy, with a touch of pepper and spice.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon-lime, and sweet. Uplifting.
- a-Humulene: Earthy, musky, and subtle spice. Appears a lot in hops, sage, ginger, and ginseng.
- Myrcene: Red grape and balsamic, with a hint of spice. Sativa-like levels in our current strain.
Disclaimer: This is not Marijuana and contains less than 0.3% THC