Adaptogenic herbs support the body’s ability to accommodate physical and emotional stresses. In the Ayurvedic tradition, Tulsi, or Holy Basil, is considered a premier adaptogen, boasting anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. Ashwagandha is another adaptogenic powerhouse, providing increased energy during the day, and sleep assistance at night. Licorice root is the third Ayurvedic adaptogen and helps harmonize the body and mind. Flavorful rooibos is added to this blend, which includes our water-soluble CBD to create a delicious, powerful formula.
CBD TULSI ASHWAGANDHA TEA HEALTH BENEFITS
- Zero percent THC
- 5 mg water-soluble CBD
- Soothes the digestive system
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Use 1 teabag per cup of 205º water.
- Cover and steep for 3 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy!
What's Really Going on Here
With such an exquisite blend of herbs and CBD expertly brought together to create one delicious cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. Three of the five elements of this beautiful tea are adaptogens, a category of healing plants that are known to help balance and restore the body. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, CBD Tulsi Ashwagandha Blend works so amazingly due to the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Tulsi (a.k.a. Holy Basil)—A superpower adaptogen, often deployed by Ayurvedic practitioners to combat the damage accrued by living with the everyday stresses of life.
- Roobios— Sweet, flavorful, caffeine-free. Contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Ashwagandha— Common Ayurvedic herb, and one of the most well-known and powerful adaptogens. A plethora of physical conditions find relief with ashwagandha, and that’s why it’s frequently incorporated into a variety of health regimens.
- Licorice Root—A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, may help ease muscle cramps, is used to help with throat issues, and is enlisted to support the respiratory tract.