CBD sour gummies let you satisfy your sweet tooth with a lip-smacking treat that also offers the whole-body benefits of USA-grown hemp. These CBD-infused gummies are now in mouth-puckering sour flavors, guaranteed to shake up the taste buds. Each piece is carefully crafted with our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD, providing high-quality deliciousness and consistent CBD with every bite. Try our sour mix of four amazing flavors.
- A mix of sour orange, strawberry, raspberry, and tropical flavors
- THC-Free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Made with premium CBD containing additional cannabinoids and terpenes
- Tested for purity and quality by third-party, ISO certified labs
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab-tested to ensure purity and safety
- Other beneficial molecules, essential oils, terpenes, and amino acids.
- 100% organic, USA-grown/processed.
Not only are these CBD gummies made with premium ingredients, but they also taste great too! With a range of strengths and flavors, we’ve got the perfect choice of delicious premium CBD gummies to satisfy your needs. From a midday snack to the ideal nightcap, these CBD Gummies make the sweetest combo of support and tasty treat.
Ingredients: Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Juice (for color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Organic Sunflower Oil, and Organic Carnauba Wax.
When exposed to high temperatures during the Spring and Summer months. some of our edibles, such as chocolate and gelatin-based gummies, can melt. We can't guarantee that heat-sensitive edibles will arrive in perfect shape, but there are steps you can take to reduce the risk of receiving melted or misshapen edibles.
- Use next day or 2nd Day Shipping to limit the length of transit time.
- Be home for delivery, or if applicable, mail your purchase to your workplace. Choose a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the package so it does not sit outside in the heat.
- If the box feels warm, open it immediately to expose your edibles to cooler indoor air. If the chocolate has softened at all, give it a chance to firm up (or place in the fridge) again before handling further.