These suppositories can be used vaginally or rectally, creating a soothing and tension-melting effect utilizing pristine broad-spectrum CBD. Each suppository delivers 100mg directly to the area that needs it the most.
- 8 suppositories, 100mg active CBD each
- Broad-spectrum CBD from sun-grown USA hemp
- 100% organic & fair-trade cocoa butter
- Free of solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides
- No additives, preservatives or THC
- Organic-certified fair trade cocoa butter
- Sustainably-grown broad-spectrum hemp extract (110mg each)
Use and Cautions
The suppositories remain solid below 76°F, so keep them in a cool place to prevent melting. If necessary, any broken or bubbled suppositories can be melted and reformed in the fridge.
- We suggest placing the suppository in the refrigerator for up to 15 minutes before use, to firm up the cocoa butter for easier insertion. Visit the restroom prior to insertion, and make sure your hands are clean.
- To open the package, separate one shell from the rest, then gently peel the flat plastic tabs apart to reveal the suppository inside.
- CBD can be most effective when cramping starts, or even before that, to help prevent runaway inflammation and pain.
- If possible, create a peaceful environment for yourself and lay on your back in a comfortable position. Insert the suppository into your vagina as deeply as possible using a finger or a tampon applicator.
- A cushion or pillow under your buttocks will help the CBD oil remain as close as possible to the tissue of your cervix and uterus. This yin-yoga position can also help release pelvic tension. Relax & enjoy for 10-20 minutes or longer if you are comfortable and have time.
- After the oil has had time to absorb and you stand up again, some may still exit your body. This is normal, but you may want to use a panty liner or tampon.
- Because Basics Suppositories contain all-natural oils, if you are inserting before sex, it's recommended using non-latex protection.
- If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- Avoid usage if you are allergic to hemp extract or cocoa butter.
- Keep out of reach of children.